Distell presents exciting opportunities for candidates with potential for placement in our Human Resources Department, based at Techno Park in Stellenbosch . The successful candidate will report to the Human Resource Manager .
Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to
students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a
work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work
experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to
enter into a 12 month contract commencing February 2020 and terminating
Key Learning Areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- General Documentation and Administration
- Recruitment and Selection
- Benefit Administration
- Training and Development
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution ,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
Application Process: If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by CLICKING HERE
Closing Date: 07 August 2019