LEROY MERLIN’s objective is to develop the market of home improvement by bringing innovation and affordable choices to our customers. LEROY MERLIN is driven to help customers improve their homes and to live a better life.
To support the launch of this new company, we are looking for a Finance Intern based in Johannesburg. Requirements
- To accurately process, reconcile and prepare creditors invoices for payment.
- Build a good supplier relationship in respect to processing and payment items.
- To ensure that cashbook payments are paid and processed timeously and accurately.
- To ensure accurate petty cash disbursements, reconciliation and replenishment happen timeously.
- Prepare payment files and provide a remittance advice to all creditors.
- Handle all supplier queries.
- Prepare an updated accruals list.
- Ensure all filing of supporting documentation are done immediately, accurately and securely in line with group and local retention policy requirements.
- Assist and support external and internal audits.
- All Ad hoc queries and requests must be completed within the deadlines agreed upon.
- Personal development in high level overview of what the company is selling and business concepts.
- Ensure that all administration such as annual leave, sick leave, overtime and expense claims are completed correctly in line with Policies.
- Complete all staff surveys, performance reports and plans as required.
- Ensure the company values are embedded in all actions and deliveries.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed and delivered within required timelines.
- Bcom Degree in Financial Accounting or similar
- Computer literate
- Numerical skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Deadline driven
- Honest and reliable
How to apply?
To apply for the LEROY MERLIN Finance Internships CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified