Are you a South African under the age of 35 years and looking for an opportunity to learn? Sanlam Sky Solutions offers a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated EE groups to gain a national qualification and valuable working experience at its offices in Ladysmith, KwaZulu Natal.
The learnership offers:
- A one year (12 month) contract, including a monthly Stipend (R3500.00);
- A certified insurance qualification;
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment;
- Soft skills training;
- A portfolio of working and learning evidence.
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Be unemployed;
- Be aged between 18 and 35;
- Be residing in the Ladysmith area
- Be available for interviews during August 2019;
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 September 2019;
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting of min 40%
- Be computer literate in word/excel/outlook
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 Sanlam Sky Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 6 August 2019