Volvo Group Southern Africa (in Rosslyn, Tshwane) has an internship opportunity in the following area: Competence Development. The successful candidate will have exposure to all of the various functions within the Competence Development department.
- Assist the Competence Development Manager and team with Learning & Development Administration, Reporting & Communication.
- Assist the Technical Training Managers with training administration and communication.
- Assist the Skills Development facilitator with reporting data management
- Assist with handling and distributing training related travel logistics, to dealerships.
- Administers training nominations, training registration and training logistics
- Manages the training logistics (booking of hotels, training rooms, sending information to participants, billing information, etc)
- Process invoices and checks the invoices against orders
- Solves issues and problems related to any administrative functions
- Assist the Training Coordinators with administering the Competence Portal
- Capture training results & process certifications
- Assist the Project Managers with training related projects, such as Key Account management, Dealer Audit data management, booking appointments and handling logistics of competitions and campaigns.
- Administer the Interns’ training programme and monthly reports
- BA/BComm Industrial Psychology or Human Resources
- Computer Literacy (MS Office – confident in PowerPoint and Excel advantageous).
- Own transport is essential.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2019 Volvo Competence Development Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 02 August 2019