Deltamune (Pty) Limited is a world class South African-based biotechnology company. Our focus is on veterinary and public health offering both vaccines and diagnostic tests on a commercial scale. Deltamune’s veterinary vaccine range includes registered and autogenous vaccines for poultry, ruminants and other species.
We invite all suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following vacancy:
Plan the testing schedule and to conduct the testing of samples submitted to the laboratory so that work is completed within the required turnaround times.
- Elisa and HI testing
- Entering results and verification of results
- Equipment monitoring and maintaining laboratory equipment
- Conforming to and maintaining ISO17025 quality system
- Conduct simple and complex testing independently
- Interpret data against known sources
- Improve laboratory efficiency
- Adhere to department turnaround times
- Adhere to quality assurance policies and procedures
- Maintain acceptable proficiency scores
- Ensure correct stock levels are maintained
- Ensure effectiveness in day to day operations
What are the requirements?
- National Diploma in Veterinary Technology
- No previous working experience
- Willing to work overtime and public holidays
How to apply?
To apply for the Deltamune (Pty) Limited – Veterinary Technology Internship CLICK HERE