The Digital Channel Strategy Intern will undertake short-term responsibilities which may include any or all of the following: email and social media post execution & management, research, tracking, process development, data entry, and the documentation of planning & strategy.
The Digital Channel Strategy Org manages communications to customers through email, social media, Mobile, Text/SMS and the web. This department is responsible for planning, execution and the tracking of effective measures and key performance indicators to determine channel health. The Intern will contribute to email campaigns, analytics, listening, issue management, and executive reporting.
The intern selected will be assigned to specific work needs once on board. Time will be split between Email and SMS/Text teams and will include learning sessions with additional teams within the marketing organization.
In addition to working within your discipline, you may be asked to work across a multi project discipline platform.
What are the requirements?
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Business, Communications, or Marketing at an accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Available to work mid-May to early August 2020
- Must not graduate prior to December 2020
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite software
- Experience with HTML Code
- Experience with Email Service Providers
- Displays excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to provide the quantity and quality of work necessary to reach an accomplishment
- Works effectively with others from diverse backgrounds to achieve common goal
- Ability to deliver superior results within allocated time through effective prioritization, scheduling, planning and execution of assigned work
- Proficient with computers, software, and project related applications
- Desires to pursue a career in the marketing/advertising industry
Travel Requirements: Not required
Relocation Assistance Provided (as applicable): Yes
Represented/Union Position: No
Visa Sponsored Position: No
All job postings expire at 12:01 AM on the posting expiration date.
Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all of the basic/required qualifications.
How to apply?
To apply for the Dukeenergy Digital Channel Strategy Internship CLICK HERE