The Lab Intern will work as part of our Lab Management team. This is a project-oriented internship that will provide the intern with hands-on experience. The Lab Intern will assist in ancillary program development responsibilities including: lab provider and genetic test data base research, government policy surveillance, and program metric analytics.
Minimum Experience Required
- College student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Health Sciences, Finance, Data Analytics, Statistics, Business, Mathematics, Economics or a related field.
What are the requirements?
- Demonstrated leadership potential and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Our Company and What We Offer
Perks of being an eviCore Intern:
- Opportunities to develop professionally through mentorship and training programs
- Exposure to exciting and interesting projects within an innovative and growing company
- Access to an encouraging and inclusive environment that promotes empowerment, support, and respect for all employees.
How to apply?
To apply for the EviCore Lab Internship CLICK HERE