Company Name: Kroger
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Assist the Pharmacist in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter patient’s information into computer accurately and efficiently.
- Tender customer transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Promote for sale to our customers any current charitable promotions.
- Understand and follow the guidelines in scanning every item.
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering vendor coupons, limits on cash shortages and company shrink guidelines.
- Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all cashier handling policies to prevent loss.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Assist Pharmacist in all responsibilities except those that require a judgment call by a Pharmacist.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
What are the requirements?
- Enrolled in an accredited Pharmacy School
- High School Graduate
- Must be 18
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful situations and being able to work expeditiously to meet customer’s expectations.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of advanced math (counting, addition, multiplication, and subtraction)
- Ability to preserve confidential information
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Position Type: Part-Time
Jobs at Kroger:
At Kroger, we hire
people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a
relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can
build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be
more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer
first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our
stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources,
and many other fields.
How to apply?
To apply for Kroger Stores Internship CLICK HERE