Purpose of the Job:
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for the Correspondence Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months. Verification process will be undertaken to verify whether you have previous work anywhere within the Republic of South Africa.
Key Performance Areas
- Assist to process incoming/outgoing mail and mail batching.
- Assist to render correspondence management services.
- Assist to maintain records management infrastructure, equipment and material.
- Assist to ensure adherence to Policies and Procedures copying, binding and laminating.
- Assist with the performing of a range of correspondence management responsibilities.
- Assist to ensure safe usage of Correspondence Management Infrastructure, Equipment and material.
- Assist with general administration.
What are the requirements?
- Certified copy Grade 12/NQF 4 level certificate.
- Certified copy of B Degree in Administration/National Diploma in Business Management or equivalent qualification.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Certified copy of Academic Transcript.
- Your CV
and motivational letter.
Technical and behavioral competencies required.
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientation.
- Desire and potential to learn.
- Basic computer skills.
tasks as needed.
The Intern will be awarded a monthly stipend.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages. Applications with no academic transcripts will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number).
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously.
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it
be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose
that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to people from previously disadvantage groups.
Please note that the Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CV’S WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
How to apply?
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address:
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Closing date: 22 October 2019.
To view the post on the Road Accident Fund’s website CLICK HERE