Purpose of the Internship:
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for the Forensics Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work based exposure may include the following;
- Collection and presentation of evidence
- Analysis of data
- Investigation and evidence collection
- Report writing
- Fraud awareness
- Interviewing of potential witnesses
What are the requirements?
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Degree or Diploma in Forensics Accounting, Auditing, Policing or Criminology and Law
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
Interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in a manner that will suit their needs”.
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CV’S WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
How to apply?
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT: Durbantemps@raf.co.za OR Hand delivered at 12th Floor Embassy Building, 199 Anton Lembede (Smith Street), Durban.
Closing date: 22 October 2019
To view the post on the Road Accident Fund’s website CLICK HERE