The Msunduzi Municipality, in line with its Human Resources Development Strategy, hereby presents exciting opportunities for students in 2020. Applications for External Bursaries offered by Msunduzi Municipality are expected from candidates who are studying or have been accepted by an institution of higher learning to study towards the following qualifications:
- BSc: Civil Engineering
- BSc: Electrical Engineering
- BSc: Property Studies
- BSc: Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- National Diploma: Health & Safety Management
- National Diploma: Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
- National Diploma: Transport Management
- National Diploma: Electronics Engineering
- National Diploma: Real Estate
- National Diploma: Survey
ELIGIBILITY FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Students studying at a tertiary institution or completed/completing Grade 12.
- A residing of Msunduzi Municipality willing to learn & work in the Local Government Sector.
- A South African Citizen of a historically disadvantaged background.
- Between 18 and 25 years old.
How to apply?
The following documents should accompany the completed application form which is available at the Local Youth Desk, Professor Nyembezi Building and Municipal Website:
- Comprehensive CV
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified of copy of latest of results (June / Trial results if currently in matric)
- Certified copy of academic transcript (if already studying at tertiary institution)
- Proof of acceptance / registration from the tertiary institution if in Matric
- Certified copies of Parents / Guardian’s Identity Document
- Parents / Guardian’s proof of income (Latest payslips / pension receipt/ proof of unemployment from Department of Labour / Death Certificate)
- Proof of residence with the latest statement of account from the Msunduzi Municipality
Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify the candidates. All information will be verified. For any bursary related queries, please contact: Mrs. Bongiwe Hlubi Tel. No: 033-392 2804
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS & SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO:
The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321, Pietermaritzburg, 3200or HAND DELIVER TO:Prof Nyembezi Building, Ground Floor, 341 Church St, Pietermaritzburg, 3201
Application form can be downloaded HERE
Closing Date: 11October2019