You may apply for any of the internships offered by a number of Business Units within the Msunduzi Municipality, if you are completed or doing final year in any of the following qualifications:
- Degree Politics/Sociology/Public Policy
- B. Com Accounting/Finance/Supply Chain Management
- 3 year Diploma Business Management
- National Diploma in Accounting/ Cost Accounting
- Post Grad/Degree Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Degree/National Diploma Human Resource Management
- Degree/Post, Grad Community & Development Studies
- Diploma Tourism/Ecotourism Management
- BSc Land Survey (1).
- National Diploma Engineering Survey
- National Diploma Environmental Health
- National Diploma Information Technology/ MCSE, A+, N+ with written Exam, CCNA, CCDP, CCNE(7).
- 3 year Diploma Safety Management
- Degree/B Tech Public Relations/ Marketing and Communications
- Degree/B Tech Graphic Design & Media Studies
- National Diploma/B Tech/Degree Journalism
- National Diploma/B Tech Office Management and Technology
- National Diploma Town Planning
- National Diploma Electrical Engineering Light Current
- National Diploma Quantity Survey
- National Diploma Property Management
- National Diploma Civil Engineering S3/S4
- Degree Geo & Environmental Management
- Degree/B Tech Town & Regional Planning.
- Post Grad/Degree/Diploma Library Information Science
- Postgraduate in Policy & Development Studies.
How to apply?
Application forms are available at the Professor Nyembezi Building Ground Floor, or on the Municipality Website http://www.msunduzi.gov.za/site/search/downloadencode/Internship%20Aplication%20Form.pdf Applicants should submit comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, ID document, academic transcripts and proof of residence. All documents must accompany the application form, and Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
Enquiries: Mr. Thami Vilakazi (Internship) Tel: No: 033-392 2803 or Ms. Brenda Jali 033-392 2058
To apply: Post or Hand Deliver your application, quoting the reference number, to the following address:
Postal Address: The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321, Prof Nyembezi Ctr,Ground Floor, Pietermaritzburg 3200
Hand Deliver: Prof Nyembezi Ctr, 341 Church St,Ground Floor, Pietermaritzburg3201
Closing Date: 01November2019