The AHRI’s Biomedical Technology Internship Programme is a great opportunity for currently unemployed candidates who are interested in working as an intern in a non-profit organization heavily involved in the medical research field.
As a Biomedical Intern, the primary duties of the successful applicant are:
- Provide assistance in laboratory work
- Conduct medical research
What are the requirements?
In order to become eligible for the Biomedical Technology Internship position, applicants will need to meet the following basic requirements:
- Holds a Biomedical Technology qualification from a university or a technological university
- Must not be employed at the time of application
- Must have an excellent academic standing
- Good with computers and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Possesses a keen attention to the smallest detail
How do I apply?
To apply for the AHRI Biomedical – TechnologyInternship CLICK HERE
The deadline for submission of applications is on 9 November 2020.