The successful candidates will be providing support with Cenfri’s current business development endeavors as well as taking part with designing long-term business growth plans for the organization.
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent will include, but not limited to:
- Provide reports on key activities
- Review terms of document reference
- Gain insights in the decision making process
- Coordinate business pipeline data for the management team
- Scan and monitor client and market intelligence information
What are the requirements?
Cenfri needs applications that meet its minimum eligibility requirements, and these are:
- Must be in the process of completing a Master’s or MBA degree in Economics or related areas of study such as Development, Statistics, Finance, Law or Political Science
- Interested in acquiring work experience while completing studies
- Knowledge of donor procurement and environment as well as some background in business development is a definite advantage
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills. Knowledge of additional languages e.g. French, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- Superb presentation and writing skills
- Good entrepreneurial acumen
- Genuine interest in research driven tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Keen interest in financial sector development and development economics
How do I apply?
To apply for the Cenfri – Business Development Internship CLICK HERE
The deadline for submission of applications has not been set as of this writing.