The purpose of Distell’s Quality Control Internship Programme is to provide students an opportunity to acquire hands-on work experience as a requirement towards completing their chosen field of study.
Through this internship programme, successful candidates can look forward to assimilating knowledge in a number of essential learning areas, including, but not limited to the following:
- Quality assurance that covers both extrinsic and intrinsic quality control, and Quality Management Systems
What are the requirements?
Only applicants who satisfy the programme’s eligibility requirement will get some feedback on the status of their application. These basic qualifications are as follows:
must have recently completed or be in the process of completing their last year
of qualification in the following areas of study:
- National Diploma in Food Technology or Analytical Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology or any relevant qualification
- Basic background in using Microsoft Office apps such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Impressive time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to thrive in a high pressure office environment
- A good team player
- Able to manage the physical demands of the job
- Amenable and physically fit to work after hours
- Must have access to reliable transportation getting to and from work
- Able, committed and dedicated to finishing the graduate programme
How to apply?
To apply for the Distell Quality Control Internship CLICK HERE
Be sure to prepare the required documents listed below:
- Letter of Motivation/cover letter
- Comprehensive and up to date CV
- Certified copies of academic records of tertiary level education (progress report) as well as Grade 12 certificates
- Certified true copies of South African ID
- Certified true copy of driver’s license
Deadline for submission of applications is on 22 November 2019.