The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with company experts and gain on-the-job experience performing high impact duties that allows intern to apply and develop their skills.
Career opportunities in this stream lie within the company’s Corporate Solution team which is actually in charge of providing content, data and consultation to public companies
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidates may include the following:
- Providing assistance to analysts with research
- Generating reports for clients
- Monitoring equity markets
What are the requirements?
The summer internship programme needs candidates who possess diverse backgrounds and insights with a strong need to learn and thrive. The Summer Internship is also designed to help interns identify their strength, gain highly transferable skills and possibly prepare themselves for a rewarding career path to IHS Markit.
To apply, candidates must meet these minimum requirements in order to get considered for the internship position:
- Must be an active student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree to be completed before September 2021
- Must have 0-6 months relevant work experience
- Knows how to use Microsoft Excel
- Experience in VBA coding a definite plus, but not a requirement
- Must possess a keen interest in financial markets
- Excellent analytical, critical and problem solving skills
- Attentive to details
- Proficient n Microsoft Excel
- Able to quickly learn and adapt in a fast paced work environment
- Capable of building solid working relationships in collaborative environment
- Able to commit to the whole duration of the internship
What is the selection process?
IHS Markit employs a selection process that is designed to allow candidates like you to learn more about the company, demonstrate your skills and help determine the role that fits your qualifications:
- Step 1: Submit application online along with updated CV and cover letter
- Step 2: Initial screening
- Step 3: Final assessment day
Applicants who get profiled for multiple roles that belong to the same stream will be assessed within the same process. If the roles belong to different streams, a separate assessment in line with those roles will be given.
How to apply?
To apply for the IHS Markit Analyst (Research and Analysis) Internship CLICK HERE
Deadline for submission of applications is on 8 December 2019. Only qualified candidates will receive feedback about their application.