The Macquarie Commodities and Global Markets group in South Africa is in need of Analyst Interns who will be part of the company’s Equity and Derivatives Division. The incumbent’s key responsibility is to provide support to the division’s trading and structuring groups carrying out front office activities. Moreover, the successful interns are to assist with continuous improvement of all trading and execution activities.
The Analyst Intern will be involved in a wide range activities, which include, but not limited, to the following tasks:
- Provide assistance in maximizing profits that are risk-adjusted
- Generate and provide risk analysis reporting
- Maintain trading platforms and input as well as trade booking
- Generate profit and loss reporting
- Provide management commentary
- Produce high detail data analysis of current market trends
- Analyze pricing and performance using data analytics
- Back test new trading strategies
- Help develop quantitative analysis tools for trading desk use
- Improve execution and general trading platforms
What are the requirements?
Only applicants who possess the following are eligible to apply and and receive feedback about y their application:
- Must be a recent graduate of any relevant field of study
- With exceptional quantitative and computational skills
- Must have a demonstrated passion for trading and financial markets
- Must have theoretical but solid understanding of derivatives
How do I apply?
To apply for the Macquarie Equity Derivative Analyst Internship CLICK HERE
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.