Mazars South Africa provides bursary support to deserving and qualified students who are able to demonstrate commitment to their studies as well as to a future career in Mazars.
Those who are awarded bursary coverage will be required to agree to the following obligations:
- Serve a three-year SAICA TIPP training agreement with Mazars
- Must be available to render at least one vacation work during the course of their study
- Submit academic performance for each semester
- Be present at social functions hosted by the firm whenever attendance is compulsory
What are the requirements?
Only applicants who meet the basic requirements listed below will be considered in the running for bursary support:
- Must either be a permanent resident or citizen of South Africa
- Currently a full-time student, or intending to study a university degree recognized by SAICA
- For undergraduate students – must be enrolled in a tertiary education institution recognized by SAICA
What is the selection process?
- Applications will receive consideration based on the company’s transformation policy
- Applicants falling under the Employment Equity law will be given preference
- Applicants must be able to prove financial incapacity to study
- Those with exemplary academic performance as well as those who can demonstrate commitment to a long term career at Mazars are a definite advantage
Only candidates who meet the minimum eligibility requirements mentioned above may apply. Also be sure to have the following supporting documents ready:
- Copy of South African ID
- Full copy of academic records
- Up to date and comprehensive CV
- Letter of motivation
How do I apply?
CLICK HERE and register an account to get started with the application process. If you already have an account, log in and use the reference number: MAZ190912-2 to easily locate the bursary advert.
Application Deadline? Mazars SA will be closing the bursary application by 30 November 2019