In its efforts to promote expertise, capacity, and employment opportunities relevant to the housing finance sector, the NHC created a comprehensive tertiary bursary programme. It is given to second year and post graduate students intending or currently pursuing any of the studies listed below
- Economic Development
- Risk Management
- Property Markets
- Real Estate
- Human Settlements
- Energy Efficiency
- Housing/Housing Construction
- Built Environment
- Developmental Studies
Upon successful completion of the bursar’s studies, the NHFC can offer internship opportunities relevant to the bursar’s field of study.
What are the requirements?
Applications that satisfy the following basic requirements will be considered for review:
- A South African citizen
- Must be from a financially constrained background
- High academic achievement and performance
- Must be studying or intending to study a university course related to the house finance sector
If you meet the above-mentioned basic requirements, ready the following required documents.
- Academic records from Grade 12 and previous grade levels
- Certificate of admission from the university
- ID document (RSA bar coded)
- School records on the University’s official letterhead
- Parent’s or guardian’s ID and proof of income
- IDs or birth certificates of individuals declared as members (if any) of the household
How to Apply?
If you meet the basic requirements, start the application process by downloading the bursary application form from the NHFC site. Click the link below to access the application form.
A hard copy of the application form is also available at selected university registrars.
Make sure to diligently fill out the form and attach the required documents before sending it to email@example.com
Deadline for submission is on 30 November 2019.
Late submissions will not be reviewed.