The main objective of the Claims Management Internship programme is to offer successful applicants the chance to acquire essential knowledge, experience and skills while being prepared for a meaningful and active role in the labor market.
What are the requirements?
Applicants who meet the following minimum requirements are highly encouraged to apply:
- Must be unemployed South African citizens
- A graduate
of any NQF Level 5 qualifications listed below:
- Diploma/Higher certificate in Occupational Health
- Diploma/Higher certificate in Case Management, Insurance Claims or Healthcare
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Medical Practice
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- A good team player
- Knowledgeable in building customer loyalty
- Proactive and constantly willing to learn
- Highly tolerant to stress
- Able to effectively manage time at work
- Seeks to contribute to the success of the team
- Persons living with disabilities will be given preference
In addition to acquiring new skills, the Claims Management interns will also earn an NQF Level 4 certification in Long Term Insurance while taking the internship.
How do I apply?
To apply for the CLICK HERE
No deadline for submission of applications been set as of this writing.
Should you need more information about the internship, get in touch directly with the company head office at:
Tel: 0860 222 132
long will the internship be?
The Claims Management Internship will run for a duration of 12 months.
will the venue for the internship?
Successful candidates will be working out of RMA’s Johannesburg head office.
will the internship start?
The internship will start by January 2020.