The SAFCOL Bursary Programme opportunity is awarded to students taking up tertiary institution education at any recognized college or university. The prescribed fields of study covered by the bursary are usually determined by SAFCO’s operational and strategic requirements, not to mention wider industry needs.
This bursary opportunity offers coverage of the expenses:
- Registration fees
- Book fees and other related learning materials
- Accommodation and meals
- Stipend for every semester
Upon completion of their qualifications, bursars are required to work back the coverage period of the bursary benefits.
What are the requirements?
Candidates must be able to satisfy the following basic criteria to considered eligible to apply:
- Must gain admission to a South African tertiary education institution recognized by the Council of Higher Education
- Must be able to comply with the academic policies of the tertiary institution
- Intending to already studying towards the following qualifications:
- Wood Technology/Wood Science
- Structural/Construction Engineering and Management
- Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Human Settlement Development
- Mechanical Engineering
- Forest Scientific Research
- Wood Lumber Research
- Business Management
- Marketing and Sales
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
How do I apply?
Candidates who are able to meet the initial eligibility requirements shown earlier can apply by downloading the application form on our webesite. In addition, prepare the following supporting documents need to be sent along with application form:
- Proof of admission or registration from a recognized SA tertiary education institution
- Certified true copies of identity documents
- Academic record or matric results
- Read the application form carefully prior to filling it out
- Make sure to leave no blank fields on the application form
- Fill out the application form in BLOCK LETTERS
Send your correctly filled out application form with the supporting documents attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of applications is on 24 November 2019.
Late submissions or incomplete requirements will not be accepted.
To view the advert from SAFCOL website CLICK HERE