Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Human Resources. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report into the Human Resources Manager.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Assist with general HR related administration
- Assist with filing and update of documents / files
- Coordinating of training events / HR functions
What are the requirements?
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification
- Relevant Human Resources Diploma / Degree qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledgeable of the HR policies and procedures
How to apply?
To apply for Sappi Southern Africa Human Resources Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 13