Total South Africa is inviting applications from unemployed South African graduates in the following fields of study for its 2020 internships: Logistics Management, Business Science, and Information Technology. Applicants must have completed a degree in any of the aforementioned fields of study and have ZERO experience. Applicants with one year’s or less experience will also be considered.
What are the requirements?
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be below the age of 25 years;
- Must have completed Grade 12 AND a bachelor’s degree in any of the following: ;
- Must NOT have more than one year’s experience.
How to apply?
To apply have the following documents ready:
- Transcript of Academic Record;
- Detailed CV;
- Copy of SA ID; and
- IF AVAILABLE: your qualifications.
Then click on any of the following positions to apply:
- Total SA Logistics Internship – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Total SA Business Science & Information Technology – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing date: 10 December 2019
(c) The Bursary Bin