The successful candidate will be joining the company’s Markets division and will be given the opportunity to perform certain essential functions within a social investment space in a leading global market player.
Duly reporting to the Regional Manager as well as the Sub-Saharan Associate, the incumbent will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out administrative tasks e.g. file management and data capture
- Providing support with generating anti-money laundering reports
- Conducting research for use in market and country intelligence reports
- Providing assistance during Investment Committee Meeting preparations
- Provide assistance in analyzing annual financial statements
- Conducting research and analysis of possible investigate
What are the requirements?
Applicants must be able to meet the following basic eligibility requirements in order to be considered for this internship position:
- Must be currently pursuing a degree programme. Honours, master’s and third-year students are welcome to apply
- Taking up Economics, Commerce, Development Finance, Development Studies or Accounting
- Knowledgeable in business level French
How to apply?
To apply for the Symbiotics SA General Internship CLICK HERE
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.