Swedish biotechnology company, Syngenta AG, is inviting highly qualified individuals to come to its website and apply for its Technical Field Scientist Internship Programme for the 2020 fiscal year.
As a Syngenta Technical Field Scientist Intern, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting successful trials in terms of deadlines and quality
- Proactively participate in protocol management
- Timely planning and execution of trials
- Effective management of agronomical aspects of demo trials from beginning to end
- Facilitating demo trial visits for internal and external stakeholders
- Generating reports from trial results including results or observation not specified in protocol
- Determining potential threats, problems or opportunities
- Providing technical assistance to marketing and sales team
- Validating results and providing recommendations or insights based on products/solutions testing done at single trial level
- Following up on external trials and third party interactions
- Building healthy working relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as agents, distributors, growers and other industry-related organizations
- Keeping up to date on competitor, market and trade activities to be able to adapt accordingly to changing environments
What are the requirements?
To apply, applicants must be able satisfy the basic requirements listed below:
- Must hold a degree in BSc Agriculture with a major in Agronomy, Entomology or Plant or Plant Pathology; a two-year product development experience is a definite advantage, or
- Holds a National Diploma in Agriculture with five years of relevant work experience
- Able to deliver quality results while navigating multiple and complex interfaces
- Able to consistently comply with technical integrity and standards
- Work closely with stakeholders in support of Syngenta sales, and these
are stakeholders such as:
- Product Biologists
- Trial environment field scientists
- Distribution channels
- Sales Managers
How do I apply?
To apply for the Syngenta SA – Technical Field Scientist Internship CLICK HERE
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.