The successful applicant will acquire working knowledge of every facet of value retail including Planning and Marketing, Buying, Store Operations and Supply Chain. Moreover, the Product Technologist Intern will:
- Gain knowledge in reviewing, developing and implementing quality standards for various merchandise
- Receive coaching from the industry’s top professionals on providing technical advice to Buyers regarding product quality and performance
What are the requirements?
The ideal candidate is expected to meet the minimum eligibility requirements in order to qualify:
- Must have
completed a diploma or degree in the following areas of study
- Clothing Management
- Clothing Production
- Fashion Design
- Preferably with some relevant work experience in a retail store
- Must have a demonstrated, strong passion for Garment Construction and Quality
- Solid work ethic
- Resilient and eager to learn new concepts and ideas
How to apply?
To apply for the Ackermans Product Technologist Internship CLICK HERE
The deadline for submission of applications is on 15 January 2020.