The successful candidate will be primarily involved in the following areas:
- Information technology
- Software development
- Social media
This Web Development Internship is well-suited for candidates who have recently graduated from a relevant tertiary degree and in need of working experience or are currently pursuing a relevant field of study.
As a web developer intern, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Providing assistance in coordinating the planning, maintenance, accessibility and ongoing development of the company’s new and existing websites
- Act as support with ad hoc projects as needed
What are the requirements?
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum requirements:
- Knowledgeable in CSS 3, HTML 5, jQuery and SCSS (non-negotiable)
- Knows how to use Adobe XD, Photoshop and WordPress is a plus
- Experienced Google Webmaster Tools user, as well as Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager, is also a big plus
- Able to think outside the box
- Highly self-motivated
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills with a high level of accuracy
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Able to communicate well
- Capable of working independently as much as within a team
- Able to perform under stressful situations and make deadlines
How to apply?
To apply for the Beekman Group Web Development Internship CLICK HERE
The deadline for submission of applications is set on 30 January 2020.
Incomplete or inaccurate applications are unacceptable.