87-year old South African retail giant, Cape Union Mart is offering an exciting opportunity for you to gain workplace experience at a #1 employer through our Graduate Programme.
We seek dynamic, self-motivated and driven graduates who have the skills and ability to thrive in our business. On this programme, you will be exposed to areas in the business that will aid your growth and development.
We are looking for graduates to join the following areas in our business:
- Finance X 1
- e-Commerce X 1
- Marketing (Digital) X 1
- HR (Learning Design) X 1
- Merchandise i.e. Buying, Planning, Design, Product Technology X 4
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in close partnership with your broader team, in full support of the functional and operational plans for Department
- Actively support and contribute to the delivery of key objectives of the team
- Apply practical learnings and experience to become competent in key areas of responsibility
- Drive continuous improvement, individual initiative and self-development
- Execute and deliver on ad-hoc Projects, Interventions and duties
What are the requirements?
- Have successfully completed either an Undergraduate qualification or diploma relevant to the field applicable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to manage social media platforms (essential)
*Preference will be given to candidates who have work experience in a related field
How to apply?
To apply for the 2020 Cape Union Mart Internships CLICK HERE
Technical knowledge/ Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerical Skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Knowledge of advancements and trends/legislation related to the field, e.g. Labour legislation, tax, design expos, import/export laws, etc
- A highly motivated individual
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Deadline driven
If you meet these above requirements, then this is your chance to join a dynamic retailer who prides itself on their family values and passion to improve lives.
*All applications are welcome however kindly note that preference will be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and align to our EE objectives
*Please submit your application via our online career portal, no emailed applications will be considered