The first internship programme the company launched was in 2006 and has empowered the lives of its more than 480 graduates. This particular internship programme’s primary purpose is optimization and operational analysis.
The duties and responsibilities of the Operations Analyst Intern are as follows:
- Conduct process and data analysis
- Execute implementations that will standardize, automate and optimize operational processes
- Perform configuration, set up and training to ensure operational execution
- Provide support with high-level check and balance or quality assurance
- Perform operational support
- Establish solid working relationships with stakeholders
- Manage access control
- Perform audits and requirement specifications
- Develop healthy working relationships with external service providers
What are the requirements?
Candidates will need to meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for the internship:
- Hold a degree in Business Management, IT or Informatics
- Completed Grade 12/Matric
- Knowledgeable in SQL syntax, a definite advantage
- Know how to use Microsoft Excel
- Preferably with some background in system analysis, performance analysis and data analysis
- Have not joined any internship or graduate programme in the past
- Must not have acquired any work experience
- Must be between 18 and 30 years of age
- A South African national by birth or have become legally naturalized before 27 April 1994
How do I apply?
To apply for the Discovery Ltd Operations Analyst Internship CLICK HERE
No deadline for
submission of applications has been set as of this writing.