The Inkomati-Usuthu CMA Bursary Programme is offered to students who are South African by birth and are planning to or already pursuing an undergraduate degree or national diploma in a recognized SA higher education institution.
What are the requirements?
Listed below are minimum requirements the applicants must meet to become eligible for consideration:
- A student pursuing or currently pursuing a prescribed field of study at a South African higher education institution
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be a South African student by birth
- Must be willing to comply with the conditions contained in the bursary agreement
How to apply?
Candidates who meet the initial requirements will need to download the bursary application form and send it along with the supporting documents listed below:
- Copy of Identity document
- Copy of academic results
- Copy of certificate of qualifications
- Proof of family income or affidavit of unemployment (parents)
- Research proposals (if any)
- Letter of admission coming from university/institution
Download the IUCMA External Bursary Programme 2020 application form by clicking the link.
Submit your fully accomplished application form along with all the required supporting documents to:
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency
Private Bag X11214
Attn: Human Resources
The deadline for submission of applications is on 23 January 2019.