Are you a citizen of KwaZulu-Natal who recently completed their tertiary studies? Are you looking for an internship to gain some work experience? Tourism KwaZulu-Natal (Tourism KZN), a statutory authority responsible for the promotion, marketing, and development of tourism in KwaZulu-Natal, is offering a 24-months internship programme to unemployed and newly-qualified graduates who require experiential training. A monthly stipend of R6 083.
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a Degree or three (3) year Diploma in the following fields:
- Human Resources/Industrial Psychology (2) Ref HR/2020
- Information Technology (1) Ref IT/2020
- Corporate Governance/Public Management (1) Ref CEO/20
- Marketing (1) Ref MKT/2020
- Graphic Design (1) Ref: GD/2020
- Financial Accounting (1) Ref FA/2020
- Cost & Management Accounting (1) Ref CMA/2020
- Supply Chain Management (2) Ref SCM/2020
- PR/Communications (2) Ref PR/Comms/2020
- Tourism Development (2) Ref TD/2020
- Bachelor of Heritage & Tourism Studies (2) Ref CB/2020
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Post Grad) (2) Research/2020
- Tourism Information Services – Durban/KSIA/Cape Town (4) Ref TIS/2020
Requirements: Applicants must be living in KwaZulu-Natal and must be between the ages of 18 and 35. Applicants must be unemployed.
How to apply?
To apply please submit your Resume, a motivation letter indicating applicable reference, certified copies of all qualifications, academic records and ID, in a single PDF file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand-deliver to Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, 2nd Floor, Ithala Trade Center (2nd floor), 29 Canal Quay Road, Point, Durban. Failure to submit all documentation as per the above, will result in your application being disqualified.
Enquiries: Michelle Thavar (031) 366 7564
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2020
Please note: The right not to make an appointment is reserved, and if no communication is received within eight weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.