As a Digital Data Intern, you will be working together with digital teams in managing data records in line with performance monitoring of digital activities against set objectives and targets. The successful candidate will help in establishing and managing common dashboards, definitions and report forms as well as exchanging data with departments and teams.
Moreover, the incumbent will acquire skills in the following areas:
- Digital activity knowledge and reporting
- Utilizing collected data in providing answers to specific queries
- Working effectively with people and teams with diverse experiences, objectives, etc.
- Providing support with project management cycles, as well development, monitoring and evaluation of digital campaigns
The Digital Data Intern’s main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain an approved glossary of digital terminologies, indicators and KPIs for every digital platform to ensure consistency
- Document and manage online and offline records of digital accounts, activities, platforms and campaigns which all must be accessible to all teams
- Monitor and document the performance of every digital activity and campaign against approved metrics and targets at specific intervals
- Work with all digital teams in developing digital dashboards as well as benchmarks for the organization
- Provide essential data that will assist coordinators during data analysis and reporting
- Organize data sharing activities as well as providing assistance to ensure consistent communication across the organization
- Make use of data to resolve queries from Head of Comms and digital teams
- Manage calendars of upcoming deadlines, events, international days, digital activities and campaigns
- Assist the Comms digital team with basic office tasks (e.g. email follow up, filing)
- Create schedules and facilitate external and internal meetings as needed
- Take part in planning and brainstorming sessions for digital activities
What are the requirements?
Candidates will need to satisfy the minimum eligibility requirements to get considered for the position:
- Must possess a diploma or degree in Communications, Data Science or Marketing
- Familiar with the use of various social media platforms
- Some background or training on the use of analytics platforms
- Has done at least basic data reporting and analytics, an advantage
- Actual working experience in the effective management of short and long-term responsibilities as well as working with a high sense of urgency in a high-pressure office environment
- Knows how to use basic computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and platforms (Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Google Analytics, etc.)
- A keen eye for details
- Prefers collaborating with, and transferring knowledge to others
- Strong commitment to helping others understand, share and use data
- Interested in collaborating closely with all members of the Comms team to help establish and streamline the organization’s digital communications
How to apply?
To apply for the MSF Digital Data Internship CLICK HERE
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 January 2020.
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.