The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Retentions Manager and working closely with the Donor Retention Officers. As a Donor Care Intern, the incumbent will be tasked with establishing contact to donors, managing customer service matters, donor queries and donation cross-sell and query requests.
The duties and responsibilities of the Donor Care Intern will include the following:
- Provide quality inbound and outbound care to donors sent online and offline channels
- Accurately capture and record donor care queries, information and requests on the CRM
- Update files (both digital and paper) from MSF SA fundraising activities
- Implement and follow Relationship Cycle for Pre-active and Active Regular and Occasional Donors
- Develop KPIs of loyalty and retention programmes with the Donor Care Team
What are the requirements?
To be considered for the internship, applicants must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and other relevant fields of study
- Skilled in using MS Office applications such as Excel and Word as well as operational knowledge of various search methods for researching donors
- Efficient organizational skills and knows how to prioritize tasks and deliver results during deadlines and strict requirements
- Outstanding skills in verbal and written communication
- Eager to learn new skills in managing and coordinating Donorrelationships
- Intense interest in humanitarian causes
- Strong work ethics
- Keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated creativity, proactive and self-motivation
How to apply?
To apply for the MSF Donor Care Internship CLICK HERE
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 20 January 2020.