Amazing opportunity to join a well-established, international company that specialises in Credit Insurance. They offer lots of growth and training opportunities.
Do you have your Degree / Honours / Masters in Finance / Economics / Accounting / Risk? Opportunity to build your career and gain experience at an International Insurance company.
What are the requirements?
- Matric (Required)
- Must have completed a degree in Finance, Economics , Accounting, Risk with good academic transcripts (Required)
- Honours / Masters (Highly Beneficial)
- Must have own reliable transport
- Must be intelligent and analytical
- Must be a top achiever
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to start in March 2020
How to apply?
To apply for NJPLACEMENTS CONSULTING GRADUATE INTERNSHIP CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT NOTE: NJ Placements is not an employment agency and therefore we do not look for jobs for job seekers. We are a Recruitment agency which means we source potential employees on behalf of employers.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not received a response within 2 weeks you may consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be considered for future positions.