Oracle aims to produce talented interns by helping them reach full potential and providing them with the needed skills to be successful. Interns take part in world-class training programmes and skills development initiatives. Moreover, the company promotes diversity in a dynamic work environment where co-workers learn from one another and create a positive influence on their communities through various programmes.
The incumbent’s duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Actively build solid product knowledge in the assigned Oracle Cloud range e.g. DBaaS and PaaS particularly with Oracle Autonomous offerings
- Shadow team members and assigned groups to increase knowledge and experience
- Establish awareness of relevant competitive products available in the market
- Participate in sales meetings and in the sales cycle to be able to address business needs and leverage Oracle’s Autonomous portfolio
- Build knowledge on how to sell Oracle’s Autonomous products features compared to its competitors
What are the requirements?
- Holds an MBA or a Bachelor’s degree, preferably within the field of Information Technology
- Demonstrated skill in written and verbal communication
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic, confident, committed, driven and goal-oriented
- Must have solid persuasion and negotiation skills and comprehensive business acumen
How to apply?
To apply for Oracle SA Autonomous Database Sales Internship CLICK HERE
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.