The successful applicant will be responsible for performing the following duties and responsibilities within the scope of a PepsiCo Lab Intern:
- Perform analytical testing on in-market product samples and provide monthly reports accordingly
- Carry out data management tasks as well as trending
- Ensure R&D equipment e.g. soxtec and salt analyzer are regularly calibrated
- Perform ad hoc and routine analytical product testing such as verifying oil content of NMR equipment vs soxtec
- Take part in quarterly on-site proficiency assessments
- Supervise lab technicians
- Acquire quotations, create K2, generate PO and send invoices to the finance department for payment processing
- Ensure compliance with EHS, Q&FS, Legal and other company procedures and policies
What are the requirements?
In order to qualify, applicants must satisfy these minimum eligibility requirements:
- Has a diploma in Food Technology or any equivalent work experience
- Average proficiency in the use of computers
- Solid oral and written communication skills
How to apply?
To apply for the PepsiCo SA Lab Internship CLICK HERE
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.