The South African Nursery Association, in conjunction with its member groups, has started accepting applications for its annual SANA Bursary programme. In addition to funding qualified students, it intends to encourage individuals to pursue a meaningful career in what SANA calls the horticulture sector as the “The Green Industry.” Keep in mind that this Bursary Programme does not cover outstanding balances in school. Also, SANA Tom Arnold Bursary fund recipients must remember that registration fees are not covered by the bursary benefits.
What are the requirements?
Applicants must possess the below minimum requirements in order for their application to be subject for review:
- Must have successfully completed a minimum of three (3) Horticulture subjects (1st year) with more than a 60% average per subject
- Students pursuing related studies in Agriculture or Landscaping must have finished their first-year studies and achieved at least a 60% average on all subjects
- Must be a current SANA member
How to apply?
Qualified applicants who would like to send in their application will need to attach the following required documents:
- A certified true copy of South African ID
- Fully accomplished SANA student application form
- Copy of academic records
- October/November grades
- Copy of the school’s banking details
- Copy of registration card for 2019-2020 academic year
- Copy of SANA membership
Download a copy of the
application form via the link below:
Download the SANA
Membership application form here:
Submit the fully accomplished form along with the SANA membership and supporting documents to email@example.com or via fax to 086 718726.
Be sure to fully accomplish the form provided – failure to do so will render such applications as invalid.
Opening and Closing Date
The deadline for the submission of applications is 7 February 2020.