Starke Ayres, Africa’s leading seed supplier and member of the Plennegy Group, is inviting applications for its 2020 Bursaries from students studying towards various agriculture related bursaries. Starke Ayres’s bursary programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at tertiary levels into our fold of growing talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies. The bursaries are available to agriculture studies in the following fields: Soil Science, Plant Breeding, Genetics, Plant Science, Plant Production, and Plant Breeding. The bursary will cover the cost of registration, tuition, books and residence fees for up to the maximum amount of R 37 500 per annum.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Be South Africans citizens;
- Be already at university in 2020 (the bursary will be awarded for 2nd,3rd,4th year, etc.);
- Be studying FULL TIME towards a BSc in Agriculture with a focus in ANY of the following: Soil Science, Plant Breeding, Genetics, Plant Science, Plant Production, and Plant Breeding.
How to apply?
To apply for this 2020 Starke Ayres Agriculture Bursaries CLICK HERE
Before clicking the link, make sure you have scanned CERTIFIED copies of the following:
- Most recent academic record
- South African Identity Document
Closing date: 31 January 2020