TETA is inviting all University Graduates and TVET College students to participate in this internship programme. All shortlisted candidates will be exposed into a good working environment where they will obtain some experience.
What are the requirements?
- Curriculum Vitae (In PDF format preferably?
- Certified copy of ID\
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of degree, diploma for HET graduates
- Certified copy of N6 certificate
- Academic letter with letter confirming completion of studies for those who have not graduated yet
- A letter from the institution for students who need experimental or work integrated learning
Who can apply?
- University or University of Technology graduates who have completed their studies
- TVET students who have completed their N6 ad need to complete work integrated learning for a period of 18 months
Candidates must poses a bachelor degree, national diploma or N6 in the following discipline:
- Financial management
- Public Relations
- Communication Science
- Events Management
- Public Administration
- Office Administration/Management Assistant
- Supply chain management/Procurement
- Business Administration/Management
- B Ed
- BA or BCom General
How to apply?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for application is 24 January 2020 and no late applications will be accepted
NB: Certified Copies must not be older than 3 months. Communication will only be sent to shortlisted candidates.