The Road Accident Fund is offering its Claims Internship Programme as one of its initiatives in developing essential skills among unemployed South African youth. This internship programme runs for a period of 12 months with the successful interns receiving a monthly stipend.
Successful interns will gain exposure in fulfillment of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Processing direct claims, supplier claims and Mobile RAF
- Performing general office administration tasks, capturing and filing data related to clams administration
- Verifying, validating and registering claims
- Conducting merits assessment and registration
- Performing claims litigations, writ, summons and panel management
- Engage external stakeholders (e.g. consulting with claimants, road shows)
Who are the requirements?
The ideal candidate must able to meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree, Advanced Diploma or relevant diploma in Law
- Obtained NQF level 4/Grade 12 certificate
- Highly motivated and knows how to prioritize tasks
- 18 to 35 years of age
- Must have good written, oral and personal skills
- Basic knowledge on the use of computer
- Very eager to learn new things
- Unemployed, and never been employed or served as an intern in the same field
How to apply?
Applications must include the following supporting documents:
- CV and letter of motivation
- Certified copy of Grade 12 or Matric results
- Certified copy of University academic records
- Certified copy of ID
Send your application via email to: JHBinternship@raf.co.za
- Be sure to indicate the reference number CDC17012020JHB and of the internship on the subject line of your email
- Applicants can only apply to a maximum of 3 positions
The deadline for submission of applications is on 28 January 2020.
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.