The University of Free State is inviting applications for its 2020 internships in the fields listed below. Interns will be placed on 12-months contracts, a monthly stipend will be paid for the duration of the internship contract.
|Internship Title (Closing date)||Qualifications Required||Link for Applications and More Information|
|Intern: Centre for Teaching and Learning (UFSS Module) (Closing: 5 February 2020)||Bachelor’s degree on NQF level 7 with specialisation in Econometrics or Information Technology or Mathematical Statistics or Computer Science.||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Intern: Technology in Teaching and Learning (Assessments) (Closing: 5 February 2020)||Bachelor’s degree on NQF level 7 in a related discipline.||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Intern: Digital Library Services (2 positions) (Closing: 2 February 2020)||Bachelor’s degree or B.Tech degree/Postgraduate Certificate on NQF level 7 in Information Communication and Technology.||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Intern: KovsieGear (Closing: 31 January 2020)||Bachelor’s degree or a Advanced Diploma/ B.Tech degree/ Postgraduate Certificate on NQF level 7 or a 3 year National Diploma on NQF level 6 in Marketing/ Corporate and Marketing Communications/ Communication Science.||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
More details on each internship post can be found at the application links provided in the table above.
*NB! Applications may only be submitted online. Please ensure that all relevant documentation is attached to your application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS OR APPLICATIONS SENT VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please note: Compile/Convert all the below documents as one document (PDF or Word), when uploading it on the online applications system.
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter (please note that the first three (3) referees on your CV will be contacted with regard to reference checking);
- Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of all academic records;
- Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- A certified copy (not older than 3 months) of your identity document (ID);
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable);
- A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable).