The Western Cape Premier’s Advancement of Youth (PAY) project will provide matriculants between the ages of 17 – 24 with work experience and training within one of the 13 Western Cape Government Departments beginning 1 April 2020 until 31 March 2021. During this time you will receive a monthly stipend to cover your expenses.
What are the requirements?
- You have written a National Senior Certificate exam (NSC) in the Western Cape, and only applicants who passed the final examinations will be considered;
- You are not going to study further in 2020;
- You are a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape;
- You are between the ages of 17 and 24;
- You are not sure of the next step.
How to apply?
To get more information on the Western Cape PAY Internship and to apply CLICK HERE.
Applicants who passed the final examinations will be considered. The final results will be verified with the Western Cape Education Department. Also, other personal information and documentation will be verified in terms of legislation.
Applicants are requested to attach the following documents to their profile:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (preferably in MS Word);
- Your Identity document (ID);
- Your National Senior Certificate (or advice of results)
- Please note that the application process consists of 2 (two) phases, the 1st phase, deals with registration and the 2nd phase with the actual application.
Closing date: 17 January 2020