Global technology firm, ABB South Africa (Pty) Ltd invites bursary applications for the 2020 academic year. The ABB Bursaries cover the following: Registration; Tuition; Textbooks; Accommodation, and a stipend.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- South African citizens;
- Previously disadvantaged people;
- Youth between ages 16-25 years old;
- Applicants with academic achievement of 65% and above;
- Applicants who are registered or intend registering towards an undergraduate university degree within the Republic of South Africa.
Documents when applying online:
- Recent academic statement of results or Grade 12 results;
- Certified copies of ID (Applicant, parents or guardian);
- Certified copy of death certificate and affidavit in cases where one or both parents of the applicant are deceased.
- Copy of enrollment letter or acceptance letter (If available);
- Proof of residential address
How to apply?
To apply for the ABB 2020 Bursaries CLICK HERE
Closing date: 21 February 2020