The Trainee Accountant is a position for a 2020 2nd year trainee wanting to complete the rest of their training contract with BDO whereby they will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass the APC qualification in order to register as a Chartered Accountant. This position is based in Johannesburg.
- Perform audit procedures whilst working closely with the Audit Team.
- The trainee accountant is responsible to the auditor in charge for carrying out the work allocated to them, for keeping auditors in charge informed of progress and of any problems or difficulties with that work and for ensuring that work is documented and concluded in accordance with the Firms policies and procedures
We are looking for candidates who would like:
- Exposure in various sectors
- Hands on experience with clients and management
- Open door policy with Managers and Partners
- Honours / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University
- Candidates must have completed their 1st year of articles and be deemed a 2nd year trainee for 2020
- A Proven Track record
How to apply?
To apply for the 2020 BDO SAICA Trainee Accountant (2nd Year) Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified