The successful applicant will become an essential part of the EY Risk team and will be taking on a critical role in internal projects and more importantly, Risk client engagements. Other equally important roles of the Internal Audit Intern will include the following:
- Proactively establish external and internal relations to identify and escalate potential business opportunities within present engagements
- Work as an effective team member by sharing responsibilities, maintaining communication, providing support and status reports to senior team members
- Assist with meeting preparations for client management teams as well as attend such meetings
- Assist with preparing schedules and reports for delivery to clients and other relevant parties
- Grow and manage productive working relationships among client personnel
- Develop solid internal relationships with EY Advisory Services, including other services across with other services present within EY
- Understand and comply with company policies and procedures
- Possesses strong interpersonal, analytical and communication aptitude
What are the requirements?
Applicants must satisfy the following basic requisites in order to be considered for the internship:
- Must be in the final year of Internal Audit Honours qualification
- Solid interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated principles, work ethic, values and integrity
How do I apply?
To apply for Ernst & Young Internal Audit Internship CLICK HERE
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.