South African fast-food outlet and restaurant operator, Famous Brands, is inviting applications for its 2020 Youth Employment Service (YES) Programme from unemployed young South Africans between the ages of 18 and 29 years old. Applicants must have a completed Grade 12 certificate.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, you should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be an unemployed young Black (African or Indian or Coloured) South African;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 29 years old;
- Have a Grade 12/Matric qualification;
- Have a valid South African ID;
- Must have never been permanently employed for more than three months by one employer;
- This opportunity is based in Gauteng.
How to apply?
Have copies of your CV, ID, head and should photo, and Matric certificate ready and CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Closing date: Unspecified