The FirstRand International Postgraduate Scholarship programmes are offered only to Masters and PhD students pursuing their studies outside of South Africa and are first time scholars.
A total of five scholarships is being offered, and these are:
- FirstRand Oxford Scholarship for African Studies (University of Oxford)
- FirstRand Foundation Scholarship
- FirstRand Oxford Education Scholarship
- FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship
- FirstRand FNB Fund Oxford education scholarship
- FirstRand FNB Fund for Postgraduate International Studies in Education
What are the requirements?
To qualify for a scholarship grant, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
- A South African student
- Candidates who are currently, or have been studying overseas, will not be considered for this scholarship; and.
- Successful candidates are required to return to South Africa for at least five years after completing their studies.
Applicants who possess the aptitudes and qualities are preferred:
- Strong personality
- Capable of strong leadership
- Involved in the community
- Strong desire to make a difference in their field of study
How to Apply?
To apply for the FirstRand Ltd International Postgraduate Study Scholarship Programmes CLICK HERE
Opening and Closing Dates
The FirstRand International Postgraduate Scholarship programme will stop accepting applications by 20 February 2020.
Late submissions will not be reviewed.