This Supply Chain Internship Programme is part of the Nestlé Internship Development Programme which seeks to introduce the company’s working world as well as to create a strong foundation for its employees.
What are the requirements?
In order to qualify for this internship programme, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma
- No employment obligations
- Proficient with computers
- No criminal record
- Preferably a resident of Estcourt or its surrounding areas
- Must be conscious of safety and quality standards
- Highly cooperative
- Must show initiative
How to apply?
To apply for the Nestlé South Africa Supply Chain Internship CLICK HERE
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.