Market leader in the print and manufacturing industry in Africa, Novus Holdings, is seeking a qualified Corporate Communications Intern to join the Corporate Communications & Marketing department at its head office in Montague Gardens, Cape Town.
You will be responsible for: • Media relations – research, media list development, coverage tracking and reporting. • Written communications – copy writing, editing and fact-check process. • Provide assistance on stakeholder relations and corporate communications activities. • Sales / customer communication – writing, design development and distribution (celebration / animated mailers). • Manage the RFQ portal. • Client hosting support. • Participate in team status meetings and provide detailed feedback reports. • Assist with relevant administration tasks.
What are the requirements?
- Have a qualification (e.g. Certificate) in Public Relations (PR), Communications, Marketing or Corporate Relations;
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (professional)
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Must be very organised;
- Time management – works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines, able to multi-task;
- Must be flexible and easily adapt to change;
- Ability to collaborate with a team, but can also work independently without supervision;
- Proactive and results driven (passionate, energetic, “go-getter”).
How to apply?
To apply for the Novus Holdings 2020 Corporate Communication Internship CLICK HERE