The ABInBev South African Breweries (SAB) is inviting applications for its 2020 Packaging Learnerships currently available at its Chamdor, Krugerdorp facility from unemployed young South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate. This Learnership will accommodate 16 candidates who will be trained over a period of 12 months, a monthly stipend will be paid.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for this role, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a Grade 12 certificate with a Mathematics and English as passed subjects (Grade 12 Science will be an added advantage);
- The following are not minimum requirements but will serve as added advantages:
- Possession of a Technical Certificate such as N2, N3, N4, N5, or N6;
- Some experience in a food and beverage packaging line.
- The following personal attributes are required:
- Pays attention to detail;
- Ability to interact and work well in a team.
How to apply?
To get more information and to apply for the SAB ABInBev Chamdor 2020 Packaging Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified
(c) The Bursary Bin